I found this fun survey while I was browsing around some blogs and thought it may be a fun post to type up while I have some free time.
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… 1.) I spend the evenings on the couch with Josh 2.) I’m cooking or baking
2. …Especially if it… 1.) is a Friday night and we don’t have any early Saturday morning plans 2.) is being made for my friends and family
3. I’ve always wanted to… swim with dolphins and learn how to scuba dive.
4. My family and I… have an unconditional love. We understand each other and take each other just as we are.
5. I was a terrible… cheerleader. I tried out for the high school team twice, but could never remember the routines.
6. My first job was… working at my drivers education school. I got the job just two weeks after I finished my course.
7. I could probably eat sweets everyday.
8. I stole… a pencil off the supply cart in elementary school. Don’t worry, the guilt hit me so quickly that after 5 whole minutes I returned it.
9. I was born on the same day as… Kenny Rogers and Kim Cattrall (Samantha from Sex and the City)
10. My all-time favorite film is… A Walk to Remember
11. I do a pretty mean… chicken dance.
12. I’m still mad… 1.)that I never took the chance to live in another city 2.) finished college
13. I met my husband… at work. (He worked in the store beside mine in our mini-mall complex)
14. I always knew I wanted… children. From the very beginning, I knew that my life long dream was to be a mother.
15. I’m not afraid to… hop on a roller coaster on any given day.
16. I make the best… protein pancakes. My family eats them right up!
17. I have almost no… self control when it comes to sweets.
18. I always cry when… 1.) I watch a romantic movie 2.) I see pet or child sponsorship commercials.
19. I’m (now) an advocate for healthy eating, but I will never be able to completely rid myself of sweets.
20. I spent 12 years… learning and playing the violin through all of elementary and high school.
21. I wish my folks… could understand how much I’ve learned from them.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with dolphins and The Sword and the Stone
23. I believe if everyone tried on a more understanding attitude, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… a messy house.
25. Whenever Sex and the City is on, I’ll watch it.